At US Tow, we hold weekly Lien Sales Auctions on Thursdays. The auctions are open to the public. All vehicles are sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" and with all faults. Seller makes no warranty or refunds. Vehicles are sold in an open competitive bid auction. The highest bidder is the buyer. The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid or stop the sale of a vehicle. In the event of a dispute, the auctioneer's decision will be final.
Starting in 2024, our auction will be held at our Gardena Location: 14107 S. Western Ave., Gardena, 90249.
Auction Rules & Details
- Vehicle preview and inspection hours vary
- Must have a valid driver's license or valid state identification card with date of birth.
- Preview inspection of vehicles prior to sale day is not allowed.
- Forms of payment accepted vary. Please check with our office
- Purchased vehicle(s) must be paid for on day of sale.
- Anyone taking property from vehicles will be subject to search and prosecuted.
- No pets, flip flops or open toe shoes allowed.
More than a dozen automobiles auctioned every week
All Cars Must Go!
This Week's Vehicle Auction List
- Exp. Date