Skip to content

Questions most people ask!

What if my vehicle was involved in a traffic collision and I would like to release it to my insurance?

An Authorization to Release Vehicle to Insurance Company form (“RELEASE FORM”) has to be completed by the registered owner of a vehicle if that individual would like to have their insurance company examine the wrecked vehicle or tow it to a body shop. Please see the FORMS menu for the downloadable RELEASE FORM:

Contact Us

Reach out or stop by

U.S. Tow - Hawthorne

13041 Cerise Ave, Hawthorne, CA 90250

(310) 970-7100

Request a callback!